Friday 22 April 2016

Sanjeet Veen - How Spirituality Rediscovered the Real me?

Apart from being a successful business man, am also a person who is engrossed with communal talks,teaching about spirituality and Buddhism. I often face lot of criticism, as on why spirituality matters so much to me. There are audiences who would want to know that what triggered the successful businessman Sanjeet Singh Veen to teach the essence of spirituality. Was it a life time experiences he have gone through, or is it just a amusement for a person in his fifties.  I would say both, It certainly thrills me to see many young individualsshowing interest in my words and worldly experiences.

Spirituality isn’t about a religion or a traditional practice, it is the path that lets you find your full potential. The term is often debated for something else and misunderstood. My teaching about spirituality is to let people understanding the thin line of difference between religion and spirituality. Everyone goes through a period of time,where things seems to be organized but still lacks complete satisfaction. I have been through the same phase, during my struggling days as entrepreneur. It’snever easy to become a successful businessman without being subjected to failure. When hard time hitsyou, you fall apart and tend to lose control over your life. This was the time,when I took a charge over myself and started researching more about spirituality and its essence. Rediscovering me by following this path has bought peace and purpose to my life. The main reason to practice spirituality is seeking solace in oneself with his environment.

Yoga, meditation, prayer and journaling are few practices that bring you close to wisdom.  Practicing any of these methods will help the individual to evolve with a strong spiritual outlook. Findingmeaning, reasoning the difficult circumstances and building peace with mind and body are the outcome of strong spiritual nature.

Healthy Mind,healthybody and healthy you- The right way to prosper
The spiritual consciousness build in me always kept me in high spirits to face pressure and handle challenges. It wasn’t an overnight change that resulted in this awakening spirit inside me. Spiritual awakening happens when a person is ready to accept him/her for what he/she is. Travelling through various places, I have encountered numerous practices that laid foundation towards inner wisdom. However, as per my understanding the spiritual practice helps you to buffer the pain which is result of unpredictable circumstances. It’s important to soften this blow that happens to be a part of human experience. I have adhered all my life to yoga andmeditation asmain spiritual practices by following the principles of Buddhism assisted me to make healthier choices that prospered my professional life and rejuvenated my personal life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment